Imubit is looking for a top-notch architect to help disrupt the manufacturing world with breakthrough Deep Learning technologies!
Imubit is revolutionizing manufacturing paradigms with specialized deep learning algorithms developed by world-class machine learning scientists. At this very moment, facilities of multiple Fortune-500 customers across the world are being optimized by Imubit. The company was founded by award-winning scientists, elite IDF tech unit graduates, and serial entrepreneurs. It is backed by top Silicon Valley investors. Our R&D center is located in Modi’in, easily accessible from the center area, Jerusalem and everything in-between.
We are looking for:
You, a top-notch architect, to join our core R&D team working on the data processing and application stack, as well as our solution for massive scale training of deep learning models on the cloud. This is a one-of-a-kind chance to be onboard a fast growing startup at an early stage, get exposed to various technological disciplines, and work with world-renowned experts from industrial, scientific and machine learning backgrounds.
- Extensive experience in leading architectural decisions and changes in startups or corporates, from white-board to reality
- Already built production systems from scratch
- Experience in scaling production systems
- Hands-on approach
- Able to build POCs quickly and efficiently
- At least 3 years of architecture experience
- At least 10 years of software development experience
- BSc in computer science from a well-known university
- Mentoring and leading people
- Startup experience
- Product experience
- Open source contributions - strong bonus
Imubit provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Please send your CV to mailto:[email protected]