Imubit is looking for a top-notch Operations Manager to help disrupt the manufacturing world with breakthrough machine learning technologies.
Imubit, based in Modiin, is a global startup backed by Silicon Valley Venture Capital. Imubit has invented a new machine learning paradigm for the process industries. Several of the largest energy and chemical operators in the US rely on Imubit to generate tens of millions of dollars in incremental annual profit. The company was founded by world-class machine learning scientists, globally renowned experts in process manufacturing, and serial entrepreneurs.
We are looking for:
You, a resourceful, creative and super-intelligent Operations Manager, a producer at heart. You are fluent in English and have experience working in a startup environment. You are a passionate, hustling, hard-working and self-motivated individual that aspires to take part in a market-disrupting team. You have a demonstrated ability to multitask, execute and deliver quickly. You are dependable, well-organized and pay close attention to details. You love exploring new domains, getting things done and seeing the pieces come together. You are a people-person with amazing inter-personal and operational skills and are looking to join a small fast-growing team in a market-defining company.
In this position you will:
- Anticipate the operational needs of your managers and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving issues before they arise.
- Move quickly and keep up to date on events, meetings, deadlines, and business plans.
- Hustle every day and make a significant impact on the company’s efficient growth.
- Be the go-to person for Imubit’s leadership, supporting their operational needs.
- Work closely with multiple teams and disciplines in the company worldwide.
- Plan the company office facility roadmap and lead office transition projects.
- Help preserve Imubit’s DNA and culture as we scale quickly.
- Create and maintain a pleasant work environment for the team.
- Grow with the position, own it and take it to the next level.
Imubit provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Please send your CV to mailto:[email protected]