High-growth startup opportunity
Imubit is looking for a top-notch software architect to bring scale through breakthrough deep learning technologies disrupting the manufacturing world!
Imubit is revolutionizing manufacturing paradigms with specialized deep learning algorithms developed by world-class machine learning scientists. At this very moment, facilities of multiple Fortune-500 customers across the world are being optimized by Imubit, enjoying hundreds of millions of dollars per year in total incremental value. The company was founded by award-winning scientists, elite IDF tech unit graduates, and serial entrepreneurs. It is backed by Silicon Valley VCs and already has significant revenue.
Our R&D center is located at the new Imubit building near Modi’in train station, easily accessible from a variety of locations (Gush Dan to Jerusalem)
We are looking for
You, a top-notch software architect with a proven track record, to drive the technology across an engineering org that will scale to support thousands of plants, in what will become the largest manufacturing optimization system the world has ever known. This is a one-of-a-kind chance to join the technological leadership of a company with proven ability to transcend industries through scientific inventions, that is just commencing its exponential growth.
- Defining product functionality while interfacing customers and product personnel
- Defining system architectures and guiding engineering teams through their development
- Establishing technological strategies and methodologies, bringing them to realization
- Guiding engineering teams on architectural and development best practices
- Extensive interaction with various stakeholders in the company
- Reporting directly to the VP of Engineering, being a member of the engineering management
- Vast experience in leading architectural product strategies in startups or coportates, from white-board to reality
- Ability and desire to span from high-level concepts to low-level details of implementation
- Customer and business orientation
- Proven record in defining both functionality and technical architecture for mission critical and user facing products
- Experience in both SaaS and On-Premise products development
- Versed in user facing and back-end technologies and architectures
- Solid understanding of Cloud architecture and Microservices-based systems
- Experience working on complex systems under technical deployment constraints
- At least 5 years of experience as a software architect or development manager
- At least 10 years experience in software development
- BSc in computer science or equivalent from a well-known university
- Excellent English
- Startup experience, building production systems from an early stage
- Experience working on products sold to enterprise customers
- Familiarity with concepts of IT environments and complex integrations
- Hands-on experience with modern Frontend and Backend technologies
- Experience working on products involving machine and deep learning
- Understanding control systems
- Product experience
This position will be opening up soon. Check back in the future to submit your resume.