Deep Learning Research Engineer
High-growth startup opportunity
Imubit is looking for a top-notch research engineer to help disrupt the manufacturing world with breakthrough deep learning algorithms.
Imubit is revolutionizing manufacturing paradigms with specialized deep learning algorithms developed by world-class machine learning scientists. At this very moment, facilities of multiple Fortune-500 customers across the world are being optimized by Imubit, enjoying hundreds of millions of dollars per year in total incremental value. The company was founded by award-winning scientists, elite IDF tech unit graduates, and serial entrepreneurs. It is backed by Silicon Valley VCs and already has very significant revenue.
Our R&D center is located at the new Imubit building near Modi’in train station, easily accessible from a variety of locations (Gush Dan to Jerusalem)
We are looking for
You, a top-notch research engineer, to join our core algorithms team, and develop deep learning algorithms unlike anything the world has ever seen. This is a one-of-a-kind chance to be on-board an extremely successful and fast growing startup at an early stage, get exposed to various technological and scientific disciplines, and work with world-renowned experts in machine learning. As part of our core team, you will have the opportunity to develop to executive positions.
- BSc in CS/EE/Math/Physics from well-known university, with GPA > 90/100
- Hands-on SW development experience, strong Python background
- Education in machine learning at least at the level of advanced academic courses
- Practical experience with deep learning on TensorFlow/PyTorch
- MSc in machine learning or related area
- Experience with deep learning for time series data (e.g. RNN/LSTM) and reinforcement learning
- Experience with training neural networks in cloud environments (GCP/AWS) and distributed systems
- Experience/education in signal processing and/or control theory