Imubit is looking for a top-notch Technical Product Manager to help disrupt the process industries with breakthrough machine learning technologies.
Imubit, a Houston-based startup backed by Silicon Valley Venture Capital, has invented a new machine learning paradigm to optimize process manufacturing. The company was founded by world-class machine learning scientists, globally renowned experts in oil & gas processing, and serial entrepreneurs. Its clients are among the largest global energy and chemical operators.
We are looking for
You, a resourceful, hard-working and creative professional with 1-3 years of experience and a true love for the technical process behind the product. You are passionate about bringing amazing technology to industries which use 40-year-old products. You thrive on working in a multi-disciplinary environment, collaborating with different people and joining the pieces together. You aspire to be one of the first players in a pioneering fast-growing team which builds process optimization software years ahead of its competition. You are self-motivated, well-organized, love learning new domains, and would like to prove yourself and develop into an executive role in the company. You recognize a once-in-a-career opportunity and seize it.
In this position you will
- Deliver a fundamentally new type of technology to the process manufacturing industry.
- Build a product that is wildly different than anything the user has ever seen before, making a huge impact on the client’s business.
- Breakdown high-level product requirements to well-defined detailed software requirements.
- Plan requirements, identify risks, manage schedules, and communicate clearly with project stakeholders.
- Use your technical expertise to lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects.
- Work closely with software engineers, machine learning scientists, and chemical engineers worldwide to create a smooth product building process.
- Understand all of the complexities and subtleties of our product.
- Interact closely with UI/UX experts.
- Support and grow the infrastructure that makes Imubit’s product and services possible.
You must have experience with
- Significant experience in leading Software products, from the requirements to reality, including features design, milestones, schedule tracking, prioritizing, etc.
- Past experience working with Product Management tools such as Jira, Trello, etc.
It would be nice if you had experience with
- Experience in creating mockups - a big plus
- Experience working in Agile methodologies - a big plus
- Any programming experience
- Experience with a highly technical product
- Experience working with end-users
Imubit provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Imubit complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Imubit does not accept or retain unsolicited CVs or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.