Imubit is looking for a top-notch financial controller to help disrupt the manufacturing world with breakthrough machine learning technologies.
Imubit, a Houston-based startup backed by Silicon Valley Venture Capital, has invented a new type of machine learning technology designed specifically to optimize process manufacturing plants. The company was founded by world-class machine learning scientists, globally renowned experts in oil & gas processing, and serial software entrepreneurs. Its clients are among the largest global energy and chemical operators.
We are looking for
You, a resourceful, hands-on, knowledgeable and outgoing CPA, with several years of experience working with venture-backed startups in various lifecycle stages. You have a passion for connecting between financial data and people, deeply understanding the business goals and thinking big at all times. You are a self-motivated individual who aspires to be one of the first players in a pioneering fast-growing team, which builds process optimization software years ahead of its competition. You are an excellent multitasker who executes and delivers quickly in a fast-changing environment. You enjoy working with great people as much as you enjoy crunching the numbers, and love learning new domains. You recognize a once-in-a-career opportunity and seize it.
In this position you will
- Work closely with the company’s executives, taking part and supporting Imubit’s every aspect of business growth and profitability.
- Analyze, plan and manage annual budgets and forecasts (FP&A).
- Assist with commercial contracts, pricing, and planning.
- Regularly evaluate and improve processes to maximize Imubit’s growth and efficiency.
- Lead financial reporting and finance operation.
- Handle high-level accounting and financial activities of the company.
- Coordinate and support our worldwide financial suppliers (bookkeeping, auditing, and payroll), optimizing their performance to best align with the company’s goals.
- Monitor and communicate financial metrics to Imubit’s executives and board.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal laws regarding finances, tax filings and reporting.
Please send your CV to [email protected]