Imubit is looking for a top-notch cloud engineer eager to disrupt process manufacturing industries with breakthrough machine learning technologies.
Imubit, a Houston-based startup backed by Silicon Valley Venture Capital, has invented a new type of machine learning technology designed specifically to optimize process manufacturing plants. The company was founded by world-class machine learning scientists, globally renowned experts in process manufacturing, and serial entrepreneurs. Its clients are among the largest global energy and chemical operators.
We are looking for
You, a resourceful, creative and hard-working cloud infrastructure professional with 3-10 years of experience managing server, network, security, and containerization in AWS or Google Cloud environments. You are passionate about bringing the modern cloud to industries which use 40-year-old infrastructure. You aspire to be one of the first players in a pioneering fast-growing team which builds process optimization software years ahead of its competition. You are excited to be working closely with conservative industry clients, deeply understanding their needs, and supporting them as they move to the cloud. You are a self-motivated, well-organized, strong communicator who loves learning new domains, and would like to prove yourself and develop into an executive role in a young and promising company. You recognize a once-in-a-career opportunity and seize it.
In this position you will
- Develop and maintain AWS and Google hybrid cloud solutions.
- Support and monitor the company’s unique data pipeline
- Collaborate with client cloud architects.
- Manage and develop security infrastructure (VPNs, networking).
- Work hand in hand with the company’s software and infrastructure teams.
You must have experience with
- AWS or Google Cloud services
- Containerized infrastructure (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm)
- Networking (Firewalls, Routing, VPN Tunnels, Subnets, DNS)
- Terraform (Infrastructure as a service)
- Security Monitoring (Logs, metrics, alerts)
- Network Security
- Linux server management (Ansible or equivalent)
- Scripting (Bash, Python)
It would be nice if you had experience with
- Windows-based networks (Domains, Servers, NTP, permissions, shares)
- Basic DB knowledge (SQL queries, backup, Postgres)
- Postgres DBA experience
Please send your CV to [email protected]